July, August and into September, Northline Farms U-Pick is open on Sundays at 9:00 am all day. We will also have other horticulture activities running on Sundays throughout the season. Come out to the farm and enjoy a peaceful few hours picking local produce.
Things to consider
- We take cash, credit and debit cards.
- Have a plan for your produce. It can be as simple as having freezer bags on hand for when you get home. If you're not sure how to use everything up, we have lots of ideas. Check out our blog, social media or ask us. We are happy to help.
- Consider the weather. If it's drizzling, you might want a pair of rain boots. If it's sunny and hot, don't forget the sunscreen, bottled water and a sun hat.
- We ask that you please leave your pets at home. We have a variety of animals and machinery and we can not be responsible for their safety.
- If you're going to put in a full shift picking, think about bringing a picnic. We have open space and covered areas available for your use.
- Bringing children is a great way to introduce them to the benefits of nature. When you do come, please keep them close and show them how to properly pick without damaging the plant you are picking from.
- We are a working farm and we do have machinery and livestock, so please be safe and if you have any questions about areas that are safe to be and areas to avoid. Also, we have a posted speed limit for the safety of all our guests and animals.
- This 2018 season we have bees on site. They are the best little workers and have been incredibly helpful pollinating all of our produce. If you come across them as you are picking, we ask that you let them "bee". They often will be so busy working that they won't even notice you. If you have allergies, we ask that you take the appropriate precautions before you visit us.